Sr Product Manager (Methuen)
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Location: MA-Work@Home, Mass.
Location: CT-Work@Home, Connecticut
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
This position will provide leadership and direction on complex product initiatives & projects for group Absence Management, ADA/Accommodation, Paid Family Leave products and related service offerings and partner within a team in the management of Life and Disability products as needed. S/he will be a subject matter expert to partner with the Market Line Leader in the development and execution of the related product vision, strategy, development roadmap, value proposition, and product enhancements. Additionally this position will be the primary subject matter expert in leading assigned product delivery to our field and service organization.
- For assigned products, provides technical expertise and drives execution of compelling product vision, strategy, and value proposition, based on customer needs, market trends, financial assessment and competitive information
- Communicate the product suite vision and strategies, develop business cases, and obtain organizational buy-in and development/enhancement funding
- Lead execution of product and solutions strategy including recommendations to leadership on the development, road map and sequencing of delivery to ensure a competitive and relevant product offering.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of long and short term market strategies.
- Seek, evaluate and leverage insights from Voice of Customer/Market.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Underwriting, Actuarial and Marketing.
- Serve as Product subject matter expert for internal home office and customer facing teams, including: distribution, cleint relationship managers, brokers, and other support personnel.
- Train and develop field personnel on new products, partnerships, initiatives, as well as competitive placement.
- Stay up to date on market and industry trends to identify new opportunities for development
- Provides leadership and technical support related to product development activities for assigned products throughout the supporting organization
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-10 years of Product Management experience in Life, Disability, Absence, & Statutory products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into actionable insights and product requirements
- Proven ability to work within a matrixed organization
- Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams in the execution of product deliverables
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...