- Visiting Nurse Association
- $77,290.00 -101,130.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
30 Sunset Ct
Physical Therapist, Adult Home Health
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
Occasional Weekend Rotation
Our Physical Therapists provide a full range of physical therapy services to patients in their homes, under moderate to minimal personal and procedural clinical supervision, including:
* ongoing assessments of current status
* implementation of treatment plans, including specific exercise programs, functional training with transfers and mobility (wheelchairs, walkers, canes, etc.), gait training, and manual therapy
* teaching patients about their conditions and treatment plans, self-treatment and care, diets, and nutritional needs, and prevention of further injury
* counseling patients regarding psycho-social problems related to physical disabilities
Our Physical Therapists also admit patients and conduct comprehensive initial in-home assessments, manage a caseload of patients, supervise home care assistants, confer with patients' families, physicians, and other care providers to coordinate services, discuss patients' status, needs and problems, and so forth.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Physical Therapy
* One year of general PT experience
* Current Vermont PT license
* Ability to travel to clients' homes and throughout the community
We at the University of Vermont Health Network Home Health & Hospice help people live their fullest lives by providing innovative, high-value, compassionate care wherever they call home. We strive to provide care that is nonjudgmental and honors diversity, recognizes the unique preferences and values of each individual and recognizes the abilities and strengths of each individual. Our staff does their utmost to build trusting relationships based on listening, empathy and understanding, and personify the qualities of excellence and professionalism in all areas of UVM Home Health & Hospice work.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? Ultimate Software
Associated topics: inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...