- MaineGeneral Health
- $65,890.00 -88,810.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
133 Notch Rd
Home Health Visit Nurse (RN) - $6,000 Sign-On Bonus (New MGH Hires Only) - Skowhegan, 40 hrs/wk
165 North Avenue
Skowhegan, Maine, 04976
Are you adventurous and looking for a new challenge in your nursing career that will foster your clinical independence and decision-making? Are you looking for an organization that is committed to creating \"joy\" in the workplace and understands that nurses need some TLC too?
If so, MaineGeneral Homecare and Hospice is the organization for you! We are looking for the Best of the Best nurses to join our team so that we can become the #1 Homecare and Hospice Agency in the state of Maine! We value our nurses' opinions and encourage the sharing of ideas through many shared-governance committees. We are deeply committed to providing ongoing education and support clinical certification and professional growth.
We're currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) join our Home Care North team. As a Home Health Nurse, you will provide direct patient care to home health patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. This position is 40 hours per week including every other weekend. No on-call required. The North Team is comprised of the Waterville & Skowhegan Home Care offices. Must be flexible to work in/travel to both surrounding areas as needed.
* $6,000 Sign-On Bonus potential for nurses with at least 1 year of RN experience (New MGH hires only. Rehires within 1 year are not eligible. Bonus is paid out in 4 increments.)
* Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability options
* Retirement savings with potential for employer match
* Generous Earned Time Program
* Dedicated to your safety, wellbeing and joy
* RN Clinical Advancement Programs (earn up to an additional $3500)
* 30% employee discount on health care services provided by MaineGeneral
* Student loan reimbursement opportunities for Bachelor prepared RNs
* Financial support for professional certifications, workshops and conferences (up to $500 per year)
* Tuition reimbursement opportunities available for RNs to pursue an advanced nursing degree (up to $2,500 per year)
* Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
* Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
* Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
* Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Active Maine RN license or ability to obtain the same in a timely fashion, required
* At least 1 year acute or med/surg (or equivalent) nursing experience, required
* Previous ED, ICU, CCU, or home care experience preferred
* Valid driver's license & acceptable driving record, required
* Strong technology/computer skills and previous experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, registed, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...