- Interstate Hotels & Resort
- $37,610.00 -49,330.00/year*
30 Sunset Ct
Your job may be one of the most important roles, because your efforts \"wow\" every person who enters the hotel! Guest comfort, public and team member safety, and lasting impressions are your mission. So you take great pride in floors that sparkle, restrooms that gleam, and everything in place. Happiest in motion with a watchful eye, you welcome the brisk routine that carries you through the property, cleaning and polishing. If you're ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Public Area Attendant.
As Public Area Attendant, you will
* Ensure public hotel areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
* Clean restrooms, conduct public area wall and floor services, vacuum, tidy, and polish.
* Use your eye for detail to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
* Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it's needed.
Prior housekeeping or janitorial experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is needed. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) ###-#### or email ...@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...