A Line Cook at Eataly Chicago transforms high-quality, unique ingredients into delicious, authentic Italian dishes in our scratch kitchens! Learn new culinary techniques and about regional Italian cuisine with our talented team.
We are seeking cooks with:
- Interest in Italian cuisine
- 1+ year in a food preparation position
- Good knife skills
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Degree from a culinary arts training program preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Free staff meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Staff classes to learn about Italian products and cuisine from our experts
- Career growth opportunities at Eataly Chicago and locations across North America
For the full job description, visit eataly.com/joinourteam
More about Eataly:
Eataly features an array of restaurants, caf s, to-go eateries, fresh counters (think fresh Italian cheese, meat, seafood, bread and pasta!) a grocery market with more than 10,000 products, and a cooking school. Founded in 2007 in Italy, Eataly has since expanded to more than 35 locations (and counting!) across the world. Eat Better, Live Better! Eataly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More detail about Eataly NYC Downtown part of Eataly North America, please visit
Associated topics: appetizer, baker, cocinera, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de la parrilla, kitchen prep, steakhouse, stove, wok cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...