- Cox Enterprises
30 Sunset Ct
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Billing Operations Analyst to join our team in Burlington, Vermont.
The Billing Operations Analyst will be working specifically with Dealer.com. This position is critical to the success of DDC by analyzing customer contracts against contractual obligations and organizational processes, and inputting into system along with billing all DDC customers through billing system. Also, within the scope of this position are communicating with internal teams, triaging and solving for system issues and analyzing large files of data to accurately bill customers.
* Process and audit all new customer contracts and revised existing customer re-contracts following current company policies and procedures
* Reviewing and monitoring all orders daily and processing into the billing system
* Analyze and audit the accuracy of billing information entered into the system and monitor the operation of the billing system
* Work closely with other departments and program management on the rules and internal processes governing all programs and client base
* Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports
* Analyze and audit large excel files of data to ensure the accuracy of billing for all DDC clients under tight deadlines
* Timely respond to both internal and external customer requests
* Develop solutions to billing problems and works with systems design to implement new features
* Create and update training and process guides as well as offering ideas to improve process
* Other duties and projects as assigned by Billing Operations Management
The Billing Operations Analyst must be adaptable and respond well to change to be successful. This role requires problem solving and analytical skills as processes change constantly and quickly due to changing customer scenarios. They must have an ability to prioritize duties and multi -task as this position juggles many ongoing projects across multiple systems/databases. Proficiency in MS Office applications: Outlook & Excel. The applicant should have a strong background in excel as job requires analysis of large amounts of data. Preferred proficiency in an office environment including the use of office equipment, strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
Education and Work Experience:
This position requires a minimum of the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting or related area OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
* Generally less than 2 years of experience in a related field
#LI-259* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...