- $127,403.33 -59,270.00/year*
51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
This role can be based in Whitehouse Station, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.
Essential Job Functions
* Provides consultation, support and counsel to HR Business Partners and Management on Employee Relations issues in accordance with employment policies and practices resulting in positive outcomes for the business.
* Proactively provides ER consultation to identify and mitigate risks in relation to chances in strategy, organizational alignment and resulting staff changes.
* Documents and communicates Employee Relations processes to ensure consistent application utilizing the company intranet and social media platforms
* Ensures appropriate training plan is in place for managers and employees on critical employment policies and practices including but not limited to Harassment, Respect, Equal Employment Opportunities and leave programs.
* Conducts investigations of employee complaints and disputes within company policy; documents findings and recommends corrective action and/or appropriate resolution.
* Oversees Chubb's medical accommodations process to ensure compliance with the law.
* Management of Employee Relations staff
* Participate in Human Resources special projects as assigned.
5-10 years of experience in Employee Relations or as an HR Generalist
Bachelor of Science degree in an HR or business discipline or equivalent experience
Demonstrated credibility as a trusted advisor to leaders; effective relationship skills; ability to engage with employees and leaders at all levels
Ability to influence outcomes
Highly developed communication skills including effective writing style, presentation development, listening and ability to articulate a point of view clearly and persuasively
Strong knowledge of HR Policies, practices and processes and the ability develop and implement policy.
Demonstrated organization skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Courageous, collaborative, resilient
Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving and conflict management
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...