- Catholic Charities
- $23,290.00 -29,630.00/year*
133 Notch Rd
Homemaker - Skowhegan/Madison
Catholic Charities Maine is seeking
Homemakers to help seniors and individuals with disabilities.
Every day our caregivers make a positive difference in the lives of others
by providing light housekeeping, laundry services, meal preparation, incidental personal care, grocery shopping to individuals wanting to remain at home and independent.
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunity for paid time off when consistently working 20 or more hours a week.
- Financial incentives for productivity and personal referrals of workers for hire.
- Mileage reimbursement when doing errands and grocery shopping.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid attendance at semiannual team meetings.
Positions currently available in:
- Ellsworth/Bar Harbor
- Portland/South Portland
Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, reliable transportation, a clean driving record and a valid driver's license. Must have an active email address and the ability to perform online reporting of time worked.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website () or email (********************), fax (************), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer
Catholic Charities Maine does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, ancestry or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected status in its hiring or employment practices.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...