- Burton Snowboards
- $61,240.00 -96,690.00/year*
30 Sunset Ct
It doesn't get any better than this- as part of our Global Integrated Marketing team you'll be building Go To Market strategies that sets Burton apart as the world's leading snowboard brand. Burton is a brand that is constantly innovating, testing and tapping into insights and we strive to create deep connections with our customers through the spirit of snowboarding and the mountains. Join us in being a part of a fast-moving, dynamic and high-impact department at Burton.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated strategies to deliver category growth. You'll provide insight and develop demand generating go-to-market plans for seasonal product initiatives through partnerships with Global Brand, Direct to Consumer and Product Merchandising leads. You'll develop and maintain effective relationships and work closely with a diverse cross-functional group of global stakeholders to maximize the commercial impact of the seasonal plans. You will be accountable for driving and reporting on key KPIs to improve and impact Burton's brand strength, globally.
What You Get to Do:
* Partner with Creative Services Operations to see all product marketing initiatives through to fruition.
* Be the voice for the Global Integrated Marketing team at Product Marketing focused photoshoots and ensure globally communicated \"Unified Looks\" are captured. International travel required.
* Lead a cross-functional team to build and manage documentation for well-considered \"Unified Looks\" for all seasonal Marketing initiatives in partnership with Global Brand, Direct to Consumer E-Commerce & Retail, Wholesale and Product Merchandising and communicate plans globally.
* Concept and implement seasonal product marketing initiatives while ensuring brand consistency across all marketing, communications, and product development efforts.
What You'll Bring to The Team:
* Brand or Product Marketing Management experience in one of Burton's key product categories with a keen understanding of Retail and Digital Marketing.
* Experience with analyzing data and insights to formulate synthesis frameworks through partnership with the Global Brand and Global Consumer Insights Managers.
* Aptitude to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making and work in a team environment.
* Ability to implement reactive plans to respond to competitive threats and market trends.
* Must be a self-starter with experience in managing aggressive project timelines and budgets.
* Strong leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal) impeccable organization and analytical thinking skills are required.
* Polished presentation and interpersonal skills are necessary.
* Experience with SAP, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Applications, Trello and Slack a plus.
* Must be legally clear to travel internationally, including Canada.
* A passion for something outside the workplace including but not limited to: snowboarding, action sports, the outdoors, and/or the counterculture is required.
* Education: College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
* Work Experience: At least 3-5 years in a Brand Marketing Manager role. Please note, 2 years of additional experience in lieu of college degree to be considered.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...