- Burton Snowboards
30 Sunset Ct
The Breakdown - This position is responsible for ensuring Burton is interacting with our consumers the best possible way across our DTC organization. Sit with our UX department and focus on standardization and functionality across multiple digital touch points with Burton's organization. Work cross functionally on explicit feature requests and enhancements with the Global DTC Team.
What You Get to Do - Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
* Lead the creation of premium and intuitive user experiences that are easy and inviting for new and returning customers
* Collaborate with Global Direct team and local resources to create a user experience vision, strategy, and road map. Set strategic objectives, sit with UX and develop direction, mentor technical proficiency of user-centered interaction design, and elevate the concept of a positive user experience as part of the core retail vision.
* Act as a thought leader for Burton's Global eCommerce teams to drive innovation and improvements to experiences while educating regional teams on consumer-centric thinking and interface nuances
* Partner with Global creative organization to help apply Burton's design aesthetics across owned eCommerce platforms while helping leaded future content generation opportunities based off insights and needs
* Transform wire frames into intuitive, beautiful interfaces and workflows
* Work closely and collaboratively with the product team to fulfill the overall product/feature vision
* Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes for the web
* Execute final, \"pixel perfect\" UI designs and package, spec, and prep for development
* Advance a strong point of view, supported by design principles and industry trends
* Responsible for creation of planning sprints out in advance, design briefs, participate in creative review, draft functional spec, and participate in acceptance testing.
* Monitor and measure consumer behavior through user testing in both eCommerce channels to drive enhancements
* Understand complex, distributed systems, and speak on a technical level with development leads.
* Explore creative solutions to complex problems
Responsibilities - This is a global position in which it is important to influence the actions and performance of the DTC channel in Europe and Asia although there will be no direct lines of reporting. Impact, influence, and strong process oversight while being able to measure success are integral to this position.
Requirement Profile - Education
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or relevant experience
Travel Required - The position will require overnight and international travel.
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...