- Asure Software
- $94,940.00 -131,640.00/year*
30 Sunset Ct
How I will contribute
Join our engineering team responsible for the development of the Asure Space software suite of products. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects exercising your areas of interests and knowledge expertise in SaaS software development solutions. Integrating with third party applications to offer our customers a complete solution. While also delivering our own additional modules; a core mature product application that we extend with new technology. You will collaborate with an engineering and product team you will drive the evolution of Asure Space in an agile software environment.
Using your experience with server technologies (.Net (C#), SQL Server) or mobile expertise (Java/Android); you will be extending API solutions for better integrations. Improving customer usage experience on our hardware touch panels, or adding dynamic new feature sets to extend our portfolio. If UI/UX is your bag then extending our web-based application is where you will contribute: to improve our client's experience. This growing team has a variety of opportunities to impart your expertise making a positive impact on our Asure Space product brand.
We are recruiting talent for this opportunity to join one of our (3) development teams located in either, Traverse City, Michigan- Burlington, Vermont- or Tampa, Flordia.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your will be involved in a variety of key responsibilities:
* Getting your teeth stuck into building new features
* Working with Product Management and clients to rough out new feature designs
* Breaking down tasks for sprint assignments
* Creating statements of work (SOW) for customer sign off and you
* Triage escalations that are seriously affecting a customer; while keeping key stakeholders informed of investigation outcomes
* Mentoring junior engineers as lead of a small team
* Collaborate with the wider engineering team to deliver a critical piece of functionality
* Leading daily stand ups
* Meeting with clients to gather initial requirements
* Assisting Customer Support in troubleshooting issues
* Reviewing peer code and participate in sprint reviews
What I will bring
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred; direct relevant work experience considered as an equivalent.
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
* Able to demonstrate strong C# skills
* Experience with Database Technologies and SQL: Microsoft SQL Server (preferred), although exposure to any Relational DB and SQL considered
* Knowledgeable in software best practices and design patterns
Fortunate skills you might have
* Previous experience with Classic ASP/VBScript and VB6 a bonus
* Worked closely with Agile development concepts
* A familiarity with Java/Android development, C++/Android development
* Knowledge with CSLA Framework for .NET
* Experience with SOAP and/or RESTful web services
* Development experiences with Microsoft Outlook solutions a bonus
* Development of highly optimized, transaction-based web applications
* Experience working with Izenda Reporting
The good stuff
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
* Basic Life, A+D, and STD
* 401K Program with matching
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
* Some \"COOL\" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software's SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.
Associated topics: .net, application, c c++, c#, java, matlab, perl, sdet, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...