Web Developer (Secret Clearance Required) - REQUISITION IS FOR ANY FUTURE OPENINGS/GROWTH
**THIS REQUISITION IS FOR FUTURE OPENINGS/GROWTH**
**RiverTech, LLC, an Akima Company,** delivers space situational awareness and satellite surveillance services that protect and defend sea, land, air and space operations and their personnel. Providing the talent, tools, and technologies to ensure exceptional performance in todays most demanding and strategically critical global environments. This is RiverTech. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys profits go back to our 14,300 Inupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
**Web Developer** is a member of a multi-functional team providing Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM), and Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) services in support of the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) Contract at Fort Carson, CO. Operational and functional tasks include providing web audio visual content within the web environments, coordinate production, and maintain web visual requirements in IT graphics and imaging.
Standard administrative tasks include individual time, timesheet, leave, and training completion; performance management; compliance with customer organization and company standards; performing other tasks as assigned and demonstrating proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
* Works under the general supervision of the NEC ITSS Fort Carson Project Manager. Ensure that web-based content is accessible to all users and that web pages comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794 d), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (P.L. 105 - 220).
* Ensure that new web applications are consistent with relevant design and formatting standards. * Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Internet Information Services (IIS) and Apache systems availability. * Install, configure, operate, and administer common user web and portal servers. Provide user support and troubleshooting for all approved applications, logon availability for new users and support personnel.
* High School Diploma. BA/BS in Information Technology field strongly preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (_without BA/BS substitute 5 years relevant experience_).
* Must possess an active Secret clearance.
* Experience in designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
* Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) for Operating Systems and Applications.
* DOD 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Security Certification (such as CompTIA Security+ CE).
* At least one of the following certifications at time of hire or within 6 months of hire: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) Visual Studio 2010 _or_ Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA) certification
* Ability to perform duties in the Department of Defenses (DOD) classified and unclassified environments including JWICS, SIPRNET, and NIPRNET.
* Solid understanding of computer networks (LANs, net connections and IP) including common ports and protocols.
* High level of problem solving skills and the ability to recommend and implement alternative set-up and/or operations for complex systems.
* Detail-oriented and possesses the ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Ability to provide incident and after action reports and analysis.
* Excellent customer service skills and professional presence. Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to read, speak and effectively communicate in the English language.
* Solid work ethic.
* Frequently bends, kneels and crouches during computer system equipment troubleshooting, maintenance, assembly/disassembly, installation/de-installation, and sustainment.
* May be required to drive vehicle if needed to perform tasks at Fort Carson, CO
**THIS REQUISITION IS FOR FUTURE OPENINGS/GROWTH**
Theduties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover thenature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to thisposition. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties,responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of anapplicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves theright to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may benecessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effortin applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviewswill be contacted.
Weare an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, nationalorigin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation,veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basisprohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonableaccommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If youhave a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying foremployment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for aposition please contact, Recruiting Services at [...@akima.com](mailto:...@akima.com) or 571-###-####. Reasonableaccommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individualswith disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open positionusing our website.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application.
Wewish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for theposition; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
_Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe online application._