Position: SharePoint Architect
Location: New York, NY
Are you seeking your next role as a SharePoint Architect? Are you interested in working for an established, global law firm? My client is seeking a SharePoint Architect who thrives in a corporate environment, can multitask, and provide excellent leadership to a growing team. This role is a full time, permanent role that starts immediately! Apply for this role today!
- Provide leadership and guidance on planning, designing, architecting, and developing the firm s Intranet and related SharePoint solutions
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as driving the technical decision process.
- Lead SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing. Oversee front-end and back-end development.
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions
- Guide team to produce user-focused solutions in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Collaborate with SharePoint administration and related DBA/networking teams to assist in maintaining and optimizing the SharePoint environment
- 6-8 years of experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions involved in all stages of the project lifecycle
- Sharepoint 2013/2016 development, administration, health, performance
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- Experience in writing SharePoint Farm Solutions.
- Experience in creating timer jobs, custom web parts, workflows, custom lists, and document libraries declaratively using Visual Studio.
- Experience in using SharePoint APIs, Client Side Object Model, and Server Object Model.
- Experience with SharePoint Master page UI customizations; branding, CSS, themes.
- Experience incorporating third party libraries such as Kendo UI, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Scripting and automation; experience using Powershell
- Experience with Handshake and nGage is a plus.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, leadership, and mentoring skills
- Experience in a law firm or professional services environment is a plus
Why choose Addison Group IT?
- Pay:We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses:You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Connections:You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options:You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development:You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application architect, architect, backend, back end, c/c++, design, expert, php, programming, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...