Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Engineer / Architect Integration Cloud team
We are seeking an accomplished enterprise softwareengineer who can be a principal engineer and a thought leader for the IntegrationCloud Service software development team. Cloud computing and integrations aredramatically changing the way software vendors and enterprises are composingtheir applications and solutions.Integration Cloud Service (ICS) a product with 600+ customers and OracleIntegration Cloud are initiatives at Oracle that enable web based integration developmentleveraging micro service architecture, supporting common integration patternsand encapsulating complexity while integrating Cloud products.There is immense potential that this groupoffers in terms of product development & innovation, moving forward. The group offers a unique opportunity to beinvolved with a varied set of Oracle technologies & tools, besides workingwith the best talent in the integration engineering & product managementteams while following SCRUM/Agile methodology.
The right candidate has a combination of coding,design, architectural and communication skills and can work well in a team ofhighly experienced and similarly qualified engineers. You will need to have a deep understanding andextensive production experience developing large scale, complex highly scalable,responsive UIs.
This is a great opportunity to build on yourexperience as a skilled, innovative engineer, architect, fluent communicatorand commercial product driver with a track record for quality, innovation anddelivery.
More information about our organization, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle SOA Suitecan be found here:
* Collaborate tocreate well-thought-out software designs
* Write solid,testable and maintainable code in Java that meets the functional specifications
* Be able to createRESTful web services using Java
* Design and codedata schemas in a relational database using Java
* Collaborate withconsumers and other team members to collect, understand and solve problems
* Develop unit andintegration tests using Java testing frameworks
* Assist with buildand deployment automation scripts
* Troubleshoot andresolve performance issues
PREFERRED SKILLS ANDEXPERIENCE:
* Highly experiencedand efficient programmer in Java
* Create thorough,coherant design documents to be shared and reviewed by team and consumers
* Thoroughunderstanding of Java and related technologies
-- beable to explain how they work down to the core
* Experience with Bigdata technologies a plus
(Spark,Kafka, Hadoop, Redis, Elastic Search, etc...)
* Experience writingwell-maintainable RESTful web services
* Good knowledge ofSQL and RDBMS database design and JDBC
* Real experiencewith testing, code review, provisioning (Chef/Ansible/etc.) frameworks
* Have spent time aspart of an agile development team
* 6+ years ofindustry experience
* BS/MS in computerscience or related field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...